In this role, you can work for a certified Magento Enterprise Partner and a company well-recognized in the Magento ecosystem all over the world. We bring innovation and share a huge part of our work as open-source - even core Magento developers are using some of our tools. When we do not like a solution, we try to improve it and share it with others, so the whole community can grow and work better.
When working with Magento at IronPlane, you will have a chance to tackle interesting challenges in the commerce world and play with the latest technologies (not only related to Magento architecture but also other languages if you'd like).
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Creating new applications and modules for Magento and custom PHP based solutions
- Optimizing web applications for best performance in high traffic environments
- Integrating various systems through web services
- Maintaining and troubleshooting existing projects
APPLY IF YOU CAN BOAST ABOUT YOUR:
- Very good practical knowledge of OOP in PHP7
- Practical knowledge of Magento 2.x and Magento 1.x architecture
- Practical knowledge of MySQL with a deep understanding of SQL
- Motivation to learn new things
- Strong communication skills & knowledge of teamwork software & technologies (GIT, Redmine)
- Ability to self-manage during projects and actively raise issues, concerns, or ideas to the team
EVEN BETTER IF YOU ALSO HAVE:
- Experience with microservices architecture
- Experience with various PHP frameworks
- Experience with scaling high load systems
- Experience with other database systems
- Love of the process as well as the goal: equally energized by organizing, communicating, researching, and strategizing as you are by delivering quality results.
- Client focus: dedicated to understanding client needs and finding creative ways to exceed expectations.
- Creativity: think outside of the box with ways to improve our work.
- Interpersonal savvy: relate well with all kinds of people, inside and outside the organization; build appropriate rapport; use diplomacy and tact.
- Learning on the fly: Learn quickly when facing new problems; be open to change; analyze both successes and failures without judgment for clues to improvement; appreciate experiments that deliver actionable data; enjoy the challenge of unfamiliar tasks.
- Dealing with ambiguity: effectively cope with change; shift gears comfortably; decide and act without having the total picture; can comfortably handle risk and uncertainty.